Everything you need to know
Holiday at the Rungghof... A historical estate, surrounded by vineyards, unique to its kind.
Book today your holiday at Cornaiano sulla Strada del Vino in one of the most exclusive hotels in Alto Adige and benefit from the numerous advantages. You can choose between comfortable single rooms, spacious doubles and elegant suites, distinguished by absolute comfort. Furthermore, during your holiday, your taste buds will be spoiled by the extraordinary creations of our chef Manuel Ebner. Unforgettable moments await you at the Rungghof. Come and experience it for yourselves.
All prices are intended per person per day, with Manuel Ebners gourmet breakfast included. Furthermore, they include the WinePass PLUS and all taxes, with the exception of the local holiday tax equal to € 1,60 per person per day (minors under the age of 14 are exempt).
Each double room is calculated on two guests paying the full tariff.
The Rungghof-Gourmet-Halfboard can be booked in addition (30 € per person).
The Rungghof is a non smoking hotel and, therefore, smoking is prohibited in all rooms and suites.
- Check-in after 3:00 pm (check-in can take place earlier, but rooms can only be guaranteed after 3:00pm)
- The reception desk is open from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Check-out is at 11:00 am
- If your departure is scheduled before 7:00 am, please notify us the night before
- If you wish to extend your stay in the room, a late check-out is possible upon request
- We are a non-smoking hotel
Given the current situation, we have made our cancellation conditions even more flexible.
- Up to 7 days before arrival, cancellation is free.
- From 6 to 1 days before arrival, 60% of the booking cost will be charged.
- In case of no show or early departure, 100% of the cost of the entire stay will be charged.
Cancellation is possible free of charge for those who book directly at any time in the following situations:
- In case of possible border closure;
- If South Tyrol were to be classified as a risk area by your local authorities,
- If a quarantine obligation is imposed before or after your holiday in South Tyrol.
Dogs are welcome here. We only ask that you notify in advance if you wish to bring your pet with you. There is a surcharge of € 15 per day (without food) for your pet, which includes a dog basket and a blanket. Access is allowed inside our restaurant; however, pets are not allowed in the bar, wellness area, swimming pool and gym. If necessary, we reserve the right to charge any additional cleaning costs of € 100. Thank you for your understanding.
Payment and bank details
Rungghof KG der Mauracher Astrid & Co.
Girlan Runggweg 26 - 28
SWIFT / BIC-Code: CCRTIT2TRIT
Your bill can be paid in cash (up to € 1,999.99) and by debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Bank checks are not accepted.
European travel insurance
Nobody can predict unexpected events. With Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel cancellation insurance, you are safe and can plan, book and enjoy your holiday without worries.