Our inclusive services
Attentive service with a smile
Less is more. That may be true for some things, but not for our inclusive services. When it comes to happiness, we are sure of one thing: You can never have enough.
- For your gourmet highlights
- Welcome drink with small delicacies by Manuel Ebner
- Excellent à la carte breakfast from 7:30 to 11:00 am
- 1524 Bistro from 10 am to 9.30 pm with traditional and revisited cuisine (not included in package prices) by junior chef Manuel and his team in our ancient Stube parlour or in the new inner courtyard. You can look forward to a vast and varied brunch and, from 12 to 2 pm, our Bistro lunch menu with classic and Alpine-Mediterranean dishes. If you’re feeling peckish from 2.30 to 7 pm, we offer light meals including wild herb salads from our own garden, a selection of local cheeses and sausages, club sandwiches and more. From 7 to 9.30 pm in the evening, we treat you to extraordinary gourmet cuisine from our Bistro menu to round off your holiday day in the most tasteful of ways.
- Make yourself comfortable in our old, stylish Stube parlour and bask in the centuries-old history of each room. Dinner and lunch can also be served on the terrace of our newly refurbished inner courtyard. We recommend booking well in advance.
- 1524 à la carte restaurant with sweeping views over the valley and the magnificent mountains (Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Highlight Gazebo Romantic Dinner (surcharge applies): Enjoy a romantic dinner for two on the pavilion of our garden under the magical starry skies. A special experience, absolute privacy and gourmet dishes of your dreams – just for you!
- Wine tasting with the very best of local and international wines, every Friday from June to September
- Cookery course with Manuel: Learn the best tips and tricks from a pro. The cookery courses are subject to a minimum number of participants.
Relaxation and fitness
- Dolce-far-niente or a sweat-breaking workout
- Wellness area with Finnish and organic saunas in the Lodge and two relaxation rooms with a view of the pool. Open from 8 am to 7.30 pm.
- Panoramic gym with terrace: Open from 8 am to 7.30 pm
- Fleecy bathrobe
- Wellness bag with top-quality terry bath towels
- Comfortable slippers
- Outdoor pool (heated from April to mid-October)
- Outdoor sauna, surrounded by lush green nature (open from 4 to 7.30 pm and at other times upon request)
- Sun loungers and parasols in the wellness garden and the inner courtyard
- Gym corner with fresh drinking water and hand towels
- For the home-from-home feeling
- Top-quality body care products in the bathroom for your daily beauty ritual
- Coffee machine/kettle with select teas and tabs for your caffeine fix.
- Mini bar stocked with local products (surcharge applies)
- Warm fleecy blankets for your balcony/terrace
- Digital scales
- For a holiday where you don’t have to think of anything
- Free pickup service: We’ll pick you up in Bolzano, bring you to the hotel, and drop you off again on your day of departure.
- Parking space
- Daily newspapers and magazines in a variety of languages
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- For you adventure holiday in South Tyrol
- Bike rental, to explore the variety-packed countryside of South Tyrol on two wheels
- E-Bike rental (on request, surcharge applies)
- Rungg tennis club (on request. Early reservation required)
- WinepassPlus with MobilCard:
- Free, unlimited use of all public transport in South Tyrol. This includes regional trains, city buses, the cable cars to Renon, S. Genesio, Merano, Meltina and Verano, the Mendola funicular and the Swiss Post Bus between Malles and Müstair
- Free entry to around 80 museums, castles and collections throughout South Tyrol, including the Ötzi museum, the Messner Mountain Museums, Castle Roncolo, the Wine Museum and much more
- 50 % discount on over 40 wine-themed events (guided vineyard tours, tasting sessions, wine seminars, gourmet bike tours and much more)