Still have questions?
All the most important information at a glance
When can you check in? Are pets allowed? Is there a travel insurance policy? So many questions... Here you will find all the answers to help you plan the best-possible holiday with the least-possible stress.
Good to know:
- Check-in after 3 pm (You are welcome to check in earlier, but we can only guarantee your room from 3 pm onwards)
- Reception is open from 7.30 am to 7.30 pm
- Check-out by 11 am
- If you will be leaving before 7 am, please let us know the evening beforehand
- If you would like to extend your holiday, we can offer you late check-out on request
- We are a no-smoking hotel
Cancellation terms and conditions
Given the current situation, we have made our cancellation policy as flexible as possible
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- For cancellations from 6 days to 1 day before arrival, we charge 60% of the booked stay
- In the case of no-shows or early departures, we charge 100% of the booked stay.
For direct bookings, cancellation is free of charge at all times in the following circumstances:
- If the borders are closed,
- If South Tyrol is declared a high-risk area by your government,
- If a quarantine period becomes mandatory before or after your stay in South Tyrol.
Pets are very welcome here - we ask only that you give us a little prior notice if you would like to bring your pet. We charge €15 per day for your four-legged friend (food not included) and provide you with a basket and blanket. You are welcome to take your pet into the restaurant, but no pets are permitted in the bar, Stuben dining rooms, wellness area, pool area or gym. If your room should require extra cleaning, we reserve the right to charge €100. Many thanks for your understanding.
Payment and bank details
Cassa Rurale Renon
Rungghof Sas, Mauracher Astrid & Co.
Cornaiano, Via Ronco 26 - 28
Your hotel bill can be paid in cash (up to € 4,999.99), by bank care or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). We do not accept cheques.
Europäische Reiseversicherung travel insurance
Nobody can predict unexpected events. A European travel cancellation Insurance policy keeps you covered and allows you to plan, book and enjoy your holiday with absolute peace of mind.