Our included services
… For a wonderfully unique stay
The taste of happiness
- Welcome drink with delicious snacks from Chef Manuel Ebner
- Sumptuous à la carte breakfast served from 7:30 am to 11:00 am
- From 10:00 am to 9:30 pm, Bistro 1524 will delight you with traditional dishes, reinterpreted with modern flair by Chef Manuel and his team in the kitchen (not included in the price).
- A full brunch awaits you in the traditional stube or in the new internal courtyard. At lunch (from 12:00 to 2:00 pm - not included in the price), you can savour classic dishes with Alpine and Mediterranean accents from the menu of our bistro. In addition, from 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm, we offer light dishes, such as fresh wild herb salads from our garden, a selection of local cheeses and cold cuts, club sandwiches and other variations, ideal if you are feeling peckish - this is not included in the price.
At dinner (from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm - not included in the price), the exclusive food and wine offerings of the bistro menu will complete the culinary experience of your holiday. At the end of the meal, the cosy stube invites you to relax and feel the centuries-old history in the ambience.
- Can also enjoy lunch and dinner on the brand-new terrace of our internal courtyard, upon reservation.
- The 1524 Restaurant, with à la carte menu, offers a splendid view of the valley and the surrounding alpine landscape (Days off: Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Exclusive romantic dinner in the park marquee (for a fee), to spend an evening in with your special someone under a magical starry sky. A private experience with a gourmet flavour, exclusively for you!
- Tasting of the finest local and international wines, every Friday (from June to September)
- Cooking classes with Manuel Ebner, to discover tips, tricks and cooking techniques (a minimum number of participants is required)
Relaxation & Fitness
For moments to totally unwind or for an intense workout
- Our estate has a wellness area (open from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm) with Finnish sauna and bio sauna and 2 relaxation areas overlooking the pool
- Panoramic gym with terrace, open from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Soft bathrobes
- Wellness bag with soft terry towels
- Comfortable slippers
- Heated outdoor pool and outdoor sauna, surrounded by the greenery of nature. Outdoor sauna will be available from the 20.05.2021.
- Sunbeds and parasols in our wellness garden and in the inner courtyard
- Confy wellness area
- Fitness corner with drinking water and towels
Where hospitality is right at home
- In the bathroom, a selection of courtesy toiletries for body care and daily beauty rituals
- Coffee machine / kettle with selection of herbal teas and capsules for your daily dose of caffeine
- Minibar stocked with local products (for a fee)
- Warm blanket for use on the balcony or terrace
- Digital scale
For a carefree holiday
- Free transfer: shuttle service from Bolzano to the hotel, both upon arrival and departure
- Parking area
- Newspapers and magazines in different languages
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Discovering South Tyrol
- Bike rental: to explore the wide-ranging natural world of South Tyrol while cycling
- E-bike rental (on request and for a fee)
- Rungg Tennis Club (on request and by reservation)
- Winepass Plus with MobilCard:
- Free and unlimited use of all public transport in South Tyrol (regional trains, local transport buses, cable cars in Renon, San Genesio, Maranza, Meltina and Verano, Renon train and Mendola cable car, Swiss Postbus between Malles and Müstair)
- Free admission in approx. 80 museums, castles and collections throughout South Tyrol, including the Ötzi museum, the museums of the Messner Mountain Museum circuit, Castel Roncolo, the wine museum and many other attractions
- 50% discount on over 40 services dedicated to wine (visits to cellars, tastings, wine seminars, themed excursions, pleasant bike tours and more)