Welcome to the Rungghof!
On your arrival we will welcome you with:
- A glass of high quality sparkling wine from Alto Adige
- Specialities prepared first class by the team of Manuel Ebner
A holiday with unique charm
The new spacious rooms and suites of the historical estate will offer you a dream holiday: modern comfort unites with stylish furnishings, which integrate harmoniously into the charming atmosphere of this noble estate. Even the rooms in the residence, situated right next door to the estate, are just as comfortable and, in part, offer a terrace or even direct access to the garden with swimming pool. The residence is ideal, in particular, for those guests who wish to holiday with their four legged friends.
A holiday should be a source of wellbeing, and this philosophy is the basis of the furnishings in our rooms and suites; for this reason, we offer numerous comforts. Discover them all.
- Tea and coffee corner.
- High quality cosmetics in bathrooms.
- A wellness bag with robe, mules and bath sheets.
- A certified ecologic hot water bottle.
- A blanket for your balcony.
- Digital bathroom scales.
Breakfast with many specialities
A perfect day’s holiday starts with a balanced breakfast! Manuel Ebner and his team will delight your palate with fresh fruit, homemade jams and yoghurts, several types of muesli, freshly baked bread and many other delicacies!
At dinner we will spoil you with a menu of 4 courses, accompanied by a buffet of salads and starters.
An evening with South Tyrolean flavours
From canederli and gnocchi of every kind, to exquisite meat based dishes, or pasta dishes which combine Mediterranean flavours with alpine ones, without forgetting the sublime hot or cold desserts: this is the traditional cuisine of South Tyrol! Every Thursday evening at the Rungghof we offer you the very best of South Tyrolean gastronomy.
In the discovery of wine
Every Friday the young agriculturist Daniel leads you through our vineyards supplying you with useful and interesting information on South Tyrolean wine growing and afterwards invites you to sample some of the wines.
For the muse
The new bio sauna
The latest attraction at the Rungghof, where you can experience wellbeing without compare.
The wellness garden
If you are looking to enjoy some moments of relaxation, linger in our wellness garden. Here, awaiting you are many intimate niches, hidden corners and fruit trees offering you a pleasant coolness.
Relax in the pool with hydro massage: an irremissibly holiday pleasure! Make yourself comfortable on a lounger, let the sun rays caress your body and enjoy to the full the deserved chance to do sweet nothing! Depending on the weather, the outdoor pool is open from May to the end of September.
Explore the southern part of South Tyrol on two wheels by taking advantage of our free bicycle hire. For more detailed information we kindly ask you to enquire at reception.
In the close surroundings you can find the Rungg Tennis club with 6 clay courts and 1 synthetic court. Our reception will be happy to supply you with further information.
Motor bike lovers look out!
Once a week the master of the house Günther accompanies his guests in a thrilling tour on motorbikes revealing to them the most fascinating routes in South Tyrol. At reception you will receive more detailed information as well as indications to the day and time of the excursion.
The Wine pass Plus with Mobil Card included
- Thanks to the Wine pass Plus with Mobil Card included, which will be consigned to you on your arrival at the Rungghof, you can make use of fantastic advantages, just waiting to be discovered.
- Free and unlimited use of all public transport in South Tyrol (regional trains, local busses, the cable cars of Renon, San Genesio, Maranza, Meltina and Verano, the Renon railway, the funicular railway of Mendola and the Swiss AutoPostale between Malles and Müstair).
- Free entry to around 80 museums, castles and collections throughout the entire South Tyrol, such as for examples the museum of Ötzi, the museums of the Messner Mountain Museum circuit, Castle Roncolo, the museum of wine and many other attractions.
- Discount of 50% (from 2017) for more than 40 services dedicated to wine (visits to wine cellars, wine tasting, wine seminars, themed excursions, pleasant bike rides and even more).
- Discount of 50% for two admittances to several swimming pools in Bolzano and in the surrounding area.
- Discount of 50% for entry to Termeno minigolf.
- Discount of 50% on tickets for the high rope course for children, the 3D archery course and River Boating on the waters of the Adige (for more detailed information: www.xsund.it)
- Discount of 50% on the use of the sauna at Xsund at Terlano.
A stay within historical walls
The ancient walls transmit a truly unique sensation of peace, serenity and safety. Immerge yourself in this charming atmosphere and enjoy a restful and regenerating repose.
Admire the spectacular panorama of the vineyards of Oltradige right from your room.
A pleasant quietness
The magnificent position far from automobile traffic guarantees complete peace for a better rest.
The owners of the Rungghof and the collaborators, who work in the hotel, commit themselves, for many years now, to making you feel pampered and at ease.
Hiking and active
Give your car a break by starting your tours on foot or in the saddle of a bike straight from the Rungghof. The estate is situated in the immediate proximity of one of the most enchanting places for lovers of hiking and relaxing: the natural protected area of Monticolo. The owners will be pleased to offer you suggestions and information about the many opportunities on offer for venturing into hiking or other activities.
So that you don’t have to give up internet during your holiday, you can connect to our Wi-Fi network throughout the hotel free of charge.
You may park your car in complete safety in our spacious car park.
We will be happy to come and collect you with our 6 seater minibus from the train station or from Bolzano airport and accompany you again on the day or departure. Naturally free of charge.